31 Samaria Lane
The Crestmont area of Oakland is known for its sunshine and stellar views. It is astonishing to think that you are so close to everything that makes Oakland the beloved city it is. Just moments from hiking trails and regional parks and a breeze to the Best of Oakland.
Donald Roth was the only owner of 31 Samaria Lane and it was his “Goldilocks”− not too hot, not too cold − but just right! He loved the panoramic views, especially the amazing sunsets that seemed to be on ‘auto replay.’ He liked making the many different areas of the home something unique, from his sunroom, sauna, and courtyard to the glass solarium. He enjoyed having space and freedom to have his
workshop and garage, and he felt comfortable in his kitchen, especially when he prepared his signature New Year’s Day meal of cornbread, grits, and black eyed peas, reminders of his Southern roots.
The end unit on Samaria Lane; this beloved unit has a rooftop deck and dead-on views of downtown Oakland, San Francisco, and both the Bay & Golden Gate bridges. Come at sunset and relax.
- Built in 1984
- 1,216 sq. ft. per public record
- $207 monthly HOA dues
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Panoramic downtown Oakland, San Francisco, Bay and 2 bridge views
- Rooftop deck
- Hot tub
- 2-car garage with interior access - level-in living
- Decks on each level
- Workshop space and lots of storage
- Updated kitchen with cabinetry that has 20 drawers for storage!
- Bathroom with an oversized bathtub with views of the trees and city
- Solar panels for efficiency, a solarium for restoration, and outdoor fountain for tranquility
Sunday, April 29th from 2-4 pm
Sunday, May 6th, from 2-4 pm
Monday, April 30th from 10:30 am - 1 pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Deidre Joyner